Time to Hunt [Korean] [Movie]
Plot Synopsis by Netkaycoded Admin ©
Set in the near future in an area filled with poverty. Joon-Seok (Lee Je-Hoon) wants to leave the city and start a new life. For that, he sets up a reckless crime plan. He enlists the help of three friends Ki-Hoon (Choi Woo-Sik), Jang-Ho (Ahn Jae-Hong), and Sang-Soo (Park Jung-Min). Soon, these 4 men are chased by a mysterious man named Han (Park Hae-Soo).
- Lee Je-Hoon, Park Jung-Min, and director Yoon Sung-Hyun previously worked together in the 2011 movie “Bleak Night.”
- The early English working title was “The Night of the Hunter.”
- Filming began January 10, 2018, and finished July 15, 2018, in Incheon, South Korea.
- “Time to Hunt” was originally scheduled for release on February 26, 2020, in South Korea, but the COVID19 outbreak caused the release to be postponed.
- “Time to Hunt” was then scheduled to stream exclusively on Netflix worldwide from April 10th, 2020, but on April 9th, 2020 the South Korean courts sided with distribution company Contents Panda on its injunction to stop the release of the film on Netflix. Contents Panda claims to hold international distribution rights, prior to the Netflix agreement with studio company Little Big Pictures. An agreement was then made between Little Big Pictures and Contents Panda to have the film distributed via Netflix from April 23, 2020.
- Movie: Time to Hunt
- Revised romanization: Sanyangui Shigan
- Hangul: 사냥의 시간
- Director: Yoon Sung-Hyun
- World Premiere: February 2020 (Berlin IFF)
- Release Date: April 23, 2020
- Distributor: Little Big Pictures
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
- Genre: Crime, Drama, Sci-Fi
DOWNLOAD MOVIE | DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE
Get Latest Updates By Following Us
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK PAGE
Drop comment below 👇